Photo reproduction B/W on white thick cardboard. Subject is the Technological Museum, Sydney Technical College taken from Harris Street, Ultimo. The building was designed by New South Wales Government Architect, William E. Kemp in Federation Romanesque style (1891). The Museum changed its name to the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences in 1950 and moved to its present site at the corner of Harris and Macarthur Streets, Ultimo in 1988. At present (2012) it is known as The Muse.
Plan drawer 6 Lib.